DesignISTA is devoted to high fashion couture interiors, particularily unique, and lavish interiors.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Juliska




\








I have an obsession with Juliska. . Each piece is mouth blown, and incredibly delicate and unique (and supposedly dishwasher-safe, but I don't believe that for a second). So unique in fact, that I was afraid I'd received the wrong glasses as wedding gifts because of their varying heights. Whatever, I love it. The company is only six years old, and has quite a sense of humor.
It's defined by delicate details that almost look like water glistening on the outside of the glass. They have all sorts of products, from vases and votive holders to tumblers. Each one holds it's own beauty and could be left out as decoration no matter what it's intended purpose.
Many local boutique stores carry Juliska products, including other tableware goods. You can also purchase Juliska online at Sallie Home.

No comments: